I’ve been participating in the Simply Solids Bee and having a blast.
This month has been an interesting block for Amanda of Fabric Engineer.
My first tries were a little off. I didn’t remember all the directions…as in the color strips were to be 1.5″ wide, so the strips were all over the place for the first block. The second block was much better and I was so proud…then I measured… .5″ too short. I took the trim from my first block and used it as a center strip and pieced the two together. I like it! This is my keeper I will use in my sample quilt when we finish this year’s blocks. I’ve got blocks from most of the months we’ve done so far and I’m eager to see how they come together.
I may still like the original best. Fun colors.